Jason Bryden is a 41-year-old Canadian comedian and an actor with experience in more than 40 movies over the years. He is known for his recent role in the series The Umbrella Academy where he plays the role of Otto. He was born in Vancouver, Canada.
Not only is he an actor, but Jason is also a writer, director, and producer of many projects. He has been in the industry for more than 20 years and has a lot of experience.
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
10 Facts On Jason Bryden
- Jason Bryden is 41 years old, Canadian actor and comedian. His date of birth is not available on the internet but according to his IMDb page, he was born and raised in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- The actor stands 5 feet 11 inches tall. He is well built and naturally has light blond hair and deep blue eyes. Other measurements about him aren’t available.
- Jason is married to his beautiful wife Miranda, with whom he has two children. Jason currently lives in Toronto with his wife and children.
- Information regarding Jason’s family is not disclosed on the internet, so assumably they want to keep their life private.
- Jason’s net worth is not disclosed on the internet either, but given the fact that he has worked in over 45 projects as an actor, director, writer, and producer, assumably his net worth might be around $1 Million.
- He started his career as a comedian but he stopped it in November 2013. Alongside that, he was already acting in different movies, TV series.
- Jason has also worked on more than two hundred commercials.
- He has written six features film, produced five, and directed five of them too.
- He is on Instagram where he shares his pictures and promotes his project to his 8630 followers.
- He has recently ventured on Youtube too where he has uploaded two videos of his everyday adventures.