Who is magician Jasper Cherry from BGT semifinals 2020? Jasper Cherry has left no chances of stunning the judges and the crowd with his magic performances. The teenager contestant at Britain’s Got Talent has been having quite a moment with his newfound fame.
In his audition, as most have called it an “eggcellent” showcase of his talent, it was a fascinating sight. Likewise, with the help of his simple yet creative magic tricks, he has amassed many fans by now. And, as a result, many people are hoping to see him in the finals of Britain’s Got Talent 2020.
|Age||14 years old|
|Height||Approx 4 feet 3 inches|
|Profession||Reality TV Star|
|Net Worth||Under review|
10 Facts on Jasper Cherry
- Jasper Cherry is a British reality TV star. He has got himself into the spotlight as one of the contestants in the 14th season of Britain’s Got Talent.
- BGT star, Jasper’s age is 14 years old. If we do the quick math, he might have been born around the year 2006.
- His height looks good for his age. However, the details of how tall he is have not been discovered yet. But, you can count on us to get this info shortly.
- The birthday of the teenage magician, Jasper has not been known.
- His parents are the people who have bent over backward to have their son follow his passion for magic tricks. To see Jasper performing on BGT must be really rewarding for them.
- His username on Instagram is @jaspercherry_magician. On his account, all you will see are posts related to mostly magic.
- Jasper Cherry has been selected as one of the semifinalists in Britain’s Got Talent 2020.
- He is from Lancashire and his nationality is, therefore, British while he is of white ethnicity.
- Keeping his age in mind, it is no surprise that he must be a high school student.
- Whether or not your favorite little magician, Jasper will reach the finals of BGT will be revealed in the upcoming episode.