Javon Wims plays for the Chicago Bears as their wide receiver and has amassed a lot of fans during his stint in the NFL. While his performance as a player has been mediocre, his fight with Saints’ Chauncey Gardner-Johnson in the Bears vs Saints game on November 2, 2020.
Javon Wims randomly started punching Chauncey who had just stood there, the fight has sent waves through the NFL community but according to some reports, Gardner-Johnson provoked him by trash-talking him, the reports are yet to be confirmed.
|Birthday||September 11, 1994|
|Height||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight||221 lb (100 kg)|
|Profession||Football Player in the NFL|
|Net Worth||$1 million – $5 million|
|Education||Edward H. White; Georgia|
Javon Wims punches a helmet twice pic.twitter.com/hESxWegifm
— Jonathan Jones (@jjones9) November 1, 2020
10 Facts About Javon Wims
- Javon Wims was born on September 11, 1994, and his age is 26 years old as of November 2020.
- He has a height of 6 feet 3 inches (191 cm). Similarly, he weighs in at 100 kg.
- According to Celebritytake, he has an annual salary of $638,000. The star earns this money as part of the $2.5 million deal he made with the Chicago Bears.
- Wims dated a girl named Natalie Goodman, the pair had dated for a while but information on their relationship status has not been revealed to the public.
- Similarly, he has also kept the details of his past affairs and love life under wraps.
- The NFL player has made fans and colleagues confused after he spontaneously attacked Chauncey Gardner-Johnson during the Chicago Bear’s match against the New Orleans Saints.
- His fight started an altercation when he punched Chauncey multiple times and almost all players on the field had to come in between them to stop the fight.
- After the punching incident on the field cooled down, Javon Wims was ejected and will face further disciplinary action from the NFL.
- Twitter and other social media went absolutely bonkers after his fight and ejection.
- According to experts, the wide-receiver will be suspended for at least 5 games and will have to pay a hefty fine.