Jay Allen is an American politician who has been involved in politics since 2017. He has served the US Army from 1993 to 2017 which is about more than 14 years and finny after his retirement he made his way to politics and wants to succeed in here.
Jay Allen is a member of the republic party whose member is the current president of the United States of America. He is also a physician doctor as he completed his MD from Drexel college in 1993 the same year in which he started serving for US Army.
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Net Worth||Approx $1million|
We are ready for the election in November. https://t.co/Lb0bq4pH8X
— Jay Allen for Congress (@AllenCongress) July 23, 2020
10 facts on Jay Allen :
- Jay Allen born on June 21, 1961, is currently of age 59 as he looks himself as a politician in near future.
- Jay was born in Warren, Pennsylvania, United States of America and has been living there till date.
- He is from a republican party as he ended his military term in 2017 when he served US Amry as a colonel and now is on the verge of making his name on the politician list.
- He has been married for more than 10 years but till date, he hasn’t mentioned her name as he has been secretive about his family as he is from a military background and for safety reason he couldn’t disclose it.
- Taking about his family Jay and his wife have 6 children together as they all live differently in different places as he mentioned all military family does the same.
- His net worth as of 2020 is more than 1 million dollars as he served the military for more than 14 years and is currently running as a politician which has helped him earn a bit more.
- Despite having served the military and being a colonel he isn’t available in the wiki yet so we have mentioned some of his facts so that we know him better.
- He is available in twitter as his username is @AllenCongress where he has only 107 followers as he had recently joined twitter on November 2019.
- He is a doctor better known as a physician and he even practised medicine in 2016 when he and his wife moved to New Harbour.
- He is currently running for the general election for US House Maine District 1 on November 3, 2020.