Christine Goodman is the wife of popular television presenter Jay Blades. Jay is popular among the people through his television series ‘The Repair Shop‘ and ‘Money For Nothing’.
Christine Goodman is now a wife as well as the partner of the television presenter. She has been supporting Blades from the start of his career to his ultimate success as one of the most loved presenters in the television industry.
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Profession||Reality TV Star, Fashion Designer|
10 Facts on Christine Goodman
- Christine Goodman is the wife of furniture restorer and presenter Jay Blades. The exact marital date is not known yet.
- Her exact age is still under wraps. she seems to be in her mid 40’s with an average height of around 5′ 8” tall.
- Talking about net worth, the net worth of Christine Goodman is still not revealed to the public. To be more precise, the net worth of her husband and partner Jay Blades is unknown too.
- Christine’s family members consist of her husband, her daughter Zola blades, and herself. Zola Blades is her only child.
- Christine has been supporting her husband since she met him. Christine and Jay have been together after Jay divorced and left his ex-wife and house.
- Christine has been a partner for her husband’s television show ‘The repair shop’ which is watched by over 6 million people around the globe.
- As of her academics, she was a student of ‘London College Of Fashion’ but there are no strong shreds of evidence about the graduation year.
- Beautiful Christine is also recognized as a fashion designer since she was a fashion designer student.
- She worked as a sales and marketing assistant back in 2011 when she joined Twenty9. In 2016 Christine started working for REL Field Marketing.
- You can find Christine Goodman on her Instagram account @christinegoodman. Currently, her Instagram account is private.
Leave a Reply