Jaya Garcia is a well-known personality who is popularly known as Jamir Garcia‘s wife. Unfortunately, her beloved husband, Jamir Garcia committed suicide at the age of 42. This means that she is now a widow of the famous Filipino metal singer.
|Name||Jaya Garcia (Sojina Jaya)|
|Profession||Breastfeeding Advocate, YouTuber, Entrepreneur, Brand Content Creator, Fibre Artist, Vlogger|
|Husband||Jamir Garcia (died on November 26, 2020)|
Talking about Jaya Garcia’s job, she calls herself a breastfeeding advocate. Also, she is often recognized as a brand content creator, fiber artist, and vlogger too. Even though not much is known about her, we have imported some must-know fact about her which you can read from below.
10 Facts on Jaya Garcia:
- Jaya Garcia’s age is currently unknown but as per her looks, we believe that she must be either in her late thirties or early forties.
- As of now, we have no information that is related to her parents as well as her siblings.
- Furthermore, she is also recognized as a YouTuber who runs her own channel under the name Mommy Jaya and has successfully earned 9.02 thousand followers until now.
- Speaking about Jaya Garcia’s family, she has a daughter with her late husband Jamir. Her name is Heaven-Simone Garcia.
- Moreover, we can find Jaya Garcia on Instagram where her username is @mommy_jaya and she has around 31.6 thousand followers in total.
- Also, she is equally active on Facebook where she has managed to earn approximately 4.5 thousand fans following.
- Although we are sure that Jaya Garcia is of Filipina nationality, we remain completely unknown about her ethnicity.
- Currently, she has been residing in Manila, the Philippines with her daughter, and her husband was found dead at his own residence in Quezon City.
- As a breastfeeding advocate, Jaya Garcia simply loves children and is spotted helping them all the time.
- Although her information has not been written by any wiki sites, we hope that you have known everything about Jaya Garcia after reading this article.