Jayden Daniels is an American football and to be more specific, he is a quarterback playing for the university. As you know football is really popular in America and players start playing at a very young age and university football is one of the most exciting things to watch.
Talented people like Jayden make it into the big teams from playing wonderfully in the university. He joined the college in 2019 and started playing games in the college as well and quickly became a well-known player in his team.
Daniels was way better for his age when he was playing in high school. He was really passionate about football since the very beginning and playing in the university was the only option. He is highly probable to be selected in a big team. So, let’s get to know more about Jayden Daniels.
|Birthday||December 18, 2000|
|Height||6 feet 3 inches|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
|Education||Cajon High School|
10 Interesting Things About Jayden Daniels
- Jayden Daniels is 19 years old as of 2020 and that information is from his Wikipedia page– a very trusted source.
- Jayden was born on December 18, 2000.
- Daniels is a California native as he was born in San Bernardino, California but now he is in Arizona.
- Jayden Daniels stands at 6 feet 3 inches according to a popular sports website that updates stats about football players.
- Daniels weighs 175 pounds (79 kilograms) which is very normal for a guy his height.
- Daniels has a girlfriend and seems to be really in love with her but her name is not available on the internet.
- Jayden Daniels plays for Arizona State University Sun Devils as a quarterback.
- Daniels was a football player in Cajon High School where he was recruited form.
- We don’t have the details about his net worth.
- Daniels is on Instagram and has 40.6 thousand followers on the platform.