Jaydon Mickens is an American football player. He is a Wide Receiver for Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He signed the contract on December 19, 2019.
Jaydon used to play for Washington Huskies football during his college years. Similarly, he played for NFL teams like Oakland Riders, Jacksonville Jaguar and Carolina Panthers.
|Birthday||April 21, 1994|
|Height||5 Feet 11 Inches|
|Education||University of Washington|
10 Facts on Jaydon Mickens
- Jaydon Mickens (April 21, 1994) is an American Football Wide Receiver. Jaydon turned into the age of 26 years old in 2020. Similarly, his zodiac sign is Taurus.
- According to his Tampa Bay Buccaneers profile, Jaydon is the height of 5 feet 11 inches tall. Likewise, he is 77kg heavy in weight.
- In 2020, Jaydon got a salary of $750,000 dollars as per the OvertheCap article. Similarly, he is expected to earn $920,000 dollars in 2021. Hence, his Net Worth is soaring along with his career.
- Jaydon calls himself a “Sapio-Sexual” on his IG bio. This means he is attracted to smart people. However, Mickens has not disclosed his intelligent Girlfriend.
- Around 46.4k people follow Mickens on his Instagram profile @jmicky_19. In fact, he is verified on the social site. Similarly, his Twitter handle is @JaydonMickens.
- Mickens dedicates his career success to his parents. However, no information has been provided about their identities. Furthermore, his ethnicity is African-American.
- Jaydon was raised in Los Angeles, California along with his siblings. Furthermore, he later moved to Washington in order to attend The University of Washington.
- During his college years, Mickens joined the Washington Huskies football. Moreover, his jersey number 1 was famous during his senior year at college.
- In 2016, Jaydon was selected by Oakland Riders in the practice squad. Similarly, he played for the team in the 2017 season before leaving on September 2, 2017.
- After his waiver from Riders, Jaydon got signed with Jacksonville Jaguar and then Carolina Panthers. Furthermore, he finally settled a contract with Tampa Bay Buccaneers on December 19, 2019.