An Australian reporter and television presenter Jayne Azzopardi is acknowledged for hosting the weekly show Talking Married. Talking Married is a subsidiary show of Married at First Sight. Currently, she is serving at 9 News as the presenter as well as a senior reporter.
In addition to that, she also is the newsreader at Weekend Today.
|Profession||Reporter and Presenter|
|Children||2 (expecting baby)|
|Education||University of Technology|
10 Facts On Jayne Azzopardi
- How old is Jayne Azzopardi? She was born in 1980 and her birthday is supposed to be on 7 November. That makes her age 40 years old, as of 2020.
- Azzopardi is Australian by nationality because her hometown lies in Sydney, and her ethnicity is white. Also, her birth sign is Scorpio.
- She went to the University of Technology, Sydney, and completed her graduation in journalism.
- Jayne is currently in a relationship with her husband, Trent Butler. Trent is a cinematographer by profession. Their wedding was reportedly held in March 2018 in Tasmania.
- Now, Jayne is becoming the mother of two. Yes! she and her husband Trent are expecting their 2nd child. On 5 December 2020, she announced to the world her pregnancy via an Instagram post.
- Azzopardi’s kids are supposed to have 16 months of differences. Her eldest son is Joey Lance Edward Butler, who was born on 4 February 2020.
- At the moment, she is working for 9 News as a presenter since 2009. Also, she owns a reputable job as a newsreader at Weekend Today.
- Earlier, she had worked for several reputed companies like BBC, ITN, Al Jazeera, and CNN. Her first job was as a journalist at WIN News.
- From her professional career, Jayne earns a whopping salary. However, she is yet to confirm her actual net worth to the media.
- Jayne Azzopardi is active on every social media platform. On her Instagram account with username @jayneazzo, she has earned over 22.4k followers. Also, on her Twitter and Facebook, she has 21.1k and 2.4k followers, respectively.