Jayne Azzopardi is a news anchor and tv personality. Currently, she is working as a newsreader for Channel 9 news media. Also, she is best known for anchoring a weekend chat show Talking Married. Besides that, she is a political journalist and a member of the Sydney Newsroom.
Furthermore, Trent Butler is the husband of the renowned new reporter Jayne Azzopardi. Her husband, Trent Butler is an award-winning reporter. On 5 December 2020, the news “Jayne Azzopardi is pregnant with a second baby” stormed the internet. A few moments and research later, we found out the news was legitimate.
|Height||5 feet 7 inch|
|Net Worth||$300 million|
10 Facts on Jayne Azzopardi
- Jayne Azzopardi was born in 1983. At present, her age is 37 years old as of 2020.
- She hails from Sydney and holds an Australian nationality.
- Moving on to her physical appearance, Jayne stands at a decent height of 5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m) tall. Similarly, her body weight is 54 kg according to aussiecelebs.com.
- A talented news reporter, Jayne is active on social media like Twitter and Instagram with more than thousands of devotees.
- Talking about her net worth 2020, Jayne’s net worth is still under review. However, the average pay of journalists in Australia is AU$24.91 per hour.
- Her name is not listed on Wikipedia but we can find her wiki-bio on other public sources like Marathitv, Aussie celebs, and so on.
- Discussing her marital affairs, Jayne is happily married to her long-term boyfriend, Trent Butler since 2018. According to Dailymail.UK, she is expecting a second baby.
- An experienced new reporter, Jayne Azzopardi has worked in different news broadcasting channels like ITN, BBC, CNBC, and Al Jazeera.
- Explaining her academics background, she completed her higher studies in journalism at the University of Technology.
- At first, she began her career as a journalist at WIN News.