Jayne Ozanne Wikipedia: Who is her husband? Discover everything about the talented woman in this article below!
Jayne Ozanne is a British writer and evangelical. She is the writer of books like Journeys in Grace and Truth: Revisiting Scripture and Sexuality (2016) and Just Love: A journey of self-acceptance (2018).
Furthermore, Ozanne is also a gay right activist.
Jayne Ozanne Wikipedia Bio
Jayne Ozanne is featured by the Wikipedia bio.
She attended St John Cambridge College. Likewise, she also pursued her education at the University of Oxford. Furthermore, Jayne also conducted a study in International Relations and Religion.
Does Jayne Ozanne have a Husband?
No, Jayne Ozzane does not have a husband.
Ozanne openly identifies her sexuality as gay. In fact, she came out to the public in 2015. Though she dated a woman for five years, they broke up due to personal reasons.
Jayne Ozanne Age
Jayne Ozanne’s age seems around 50’s.
She grew up in Guernsey in a religious Christian family. However, her exact birthday and zodiac sign are not available.
|Education||St John Cambridge College, University of Oxford|
Some Facts on Jayne Ozanne
- Jayne Ozanne’s net worth generates a handsome fortune in 2021. Her books are recognized great among readers. Therefore, she is living a good life.
- In Jan 1994, Jayne became a member of the Archbishops’ Council. It is the central body of the Church of England. However, she left her position in 2004.
- Ozanne also held a career in international marketing. She has experience working with renowned companies like BBC Television and Fairy Liquid.
- Before coming out as gay, Jayne held a celibate lifestyle. In fact, she also went under exorcism. However, the writer ultimately suffered from depression when she was just 28 years old.
- Ozanne finally declared her sexuality as a lesbian in 2009 to her family. Now, she is a prominent member of the Uk’s LGBT Advisory Panel.
- You can follow her on Instagram as Twitter as @JayneOzanne. Similarly, she has attracted over 5k followers on Twitter alone.