Jean Guerrero is a multi-talented woman as an author and Journalist. She has worked for The Wall Street Journal in Mexico and America as a bureau correspondent from 2010 to 2013. Later on, In 2015, she joined as an investigative reporter for KBPS in San Diego. She has worked in many Tv channels as a new reporter like MSNBC, CBC, and many more.
Furthermore, Jean Guerrero is a very creative and talented author. She has published a book named Crux: A Cross-Border Memoir by One World: Random House in 2018. As her latest book is Hatemonger. The book shares a details investigation into White House Advisor Stephen Miller and his effect on Trump Administration policy.
|Birthday||March 31, 1988|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Education||University of Southern California|
10 Facts on Jean Guerrero
- Jean Guerrero was born in 1988. Her age is 32-years-old as of now. Moreover, her fans wishes a very happy birthday on the 31st of March through social media.
- She was born and raised in San Diego, California, USA. Although, she hasn’t revealed her family ethnic background on the internet. According to public sources, she has a dual citizenship and holds an American-Mexican nationality.
- Her zodiac sign is not updated in the media.
- How Tall is Jean Guerrero? Actually, Jean stands at a decent height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.67 m) tall. Whereas, her weight is still under wrap. We will surely update the missing information as soon as the details is out.
- Indeed, Jean Guerrero has earned a great fortune from her professional career. Neither she has shared her net worth nor her monthly salary in the media.
- Talking about her marital status, Jean is unmarried till now. Additinally, she has no rumors or controversies regarding her past relationship in the media. It looks like she hasn’t shared his boyfriend’s name on the internet.
- According to Wikipedia, She has received a Best Journalist of the Year award in 2019 by Society Of Professional Journalist.
- Jean is actively available on social media like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook with good devotees.
- Moving to her family deets, Jean parents name or siblings details is still unknown. She might have siblings.
- Jean Guerrero has completed her BA degree in journalism from the renowned University of Southern California.