Helen Hogberg is known for being the first wife of Jean-Luc Brunel. Jean-Luc Brunel is a popular french model and also a former modeling agency manager.
He rose to fame after leading the models in the agency called Karin Models. In addition to this, he runs a business named MC2 Model management in partnership with Jeffrey Epstein.
According to the recent updated news, Helen’s ex-husband, Brunel was arrested because he received multiples of allegations like sexual assaults, human trafficking, rape, and criminal conspiracy. However, nothing has been confirmed yet.
Without wasting any time. Let’s jump straight into her interesting facts.
|Divorce||Jean MC Brunel|
10 Facts on Helen Hogberg
- Helen Hogberg’s actual age, years, and date of birth are unknown. If we take a glance at her photos, her age is in between 55-60 years.
- She currently resides in Sweden. Hence, she holds Swedish nationality.
- How tall is she? Well, Talking about her physical appearance, Helen appears to be quite tall in stature. Unfortunately, her height, weight, and body measurements are hidden behind the curtains.
- Moving on to her net worth, Hogberg’s current net worth is yet to disclose on the internet. Similarly, her salary is still under review. As a model, she definitely has a good income.
- Helen is not active on social media. Therefore, her Instagram details are missing. In fact, she is unavailable on Facebook and Twitter as well.
- Sadly, Helen has no wiki page, but her wiki-bio is available online.
- Similarly, Hogberg is one of the top best models in the 1970s. Actually, she is a role model for many fashion models.
- Discussing her marital status, Helen was a married woman. Her first husband’s name is Jean Luc Brunel. However, they filed for a divorce in 1979.
- Explaining her family background, Helen hasn’t revealed her parent’s identity to the public.
- Helen may or may not have any siblings. Because of her secretive nature, we don’t have enough information.