Jeanette Nunez is a well-known American politician and businesswoman. She is the current and the 20th Lieutenant Governor of Florida. She was officiated in the year 2019. She is a member of the Republican Party. From 2016 to 2018, Jeanette served as the lady speaker for the Florida House of Representatives.
|Age||48 years old|
|Education||Florida International University|
Nunez is the first Latin female to service lieutenant governor in the United States. The graduate of Florida International University first began working as chief of staff or State Senator Alex Diaz. She then worked in the health care industry for a while.
Today, Jeanette Nunez is a married woman and a mother of three. She is married to her husband for a long time now.
— Jeanette M. Nunez (@LtGovNunez) May 1, 2020
10 Facts About Jeanette Nunez
- Jeanette Nunez is an American politician serving as the 20th Lieutenant Governer of Flrodia since 2019. She is also a businesswoman.
- Nunez is the founder and CEO of Maggie’s List. She founded the federal political action committee in 2010.
- Born in the year 1972, Jeanette celebrates her birthday on the 6th of June. She is 48 years of age at present.
- Originally from Miami, Florida, the United States, Nunez is an American national. Her ethnicity is white.
- As seen on her Twitter page, Nunez is currently located in Tallahassee, Florida.
- The politician is active both on Twitter and Instagram. You can find her on Twitter as @LtGovNunez. She is active on Instagram as @jeanettenunez.
- Nunez is a graduate of Florida International University. She earned her bachelor’s degree in political science from FIU.
- In 2020, Jeanette Nunez’s net worth is estimated at $1 million.
- The 20th Lieutenant Governor of Florida is a married woman. She is married to her husband Adrian Nunez.
- The couple has three children together, Megan, Justin, and Jason Nunez.