Nowadays, Jeanne Shaheen is a trending personality in the media. She is a renowned personality serving in the United States from New Hampshire as a senior senator since 2009. Also, she is the first woman US senator in New Hampshire History. Indeed, she is a diverse woman as a governor and senator. We must say, she had spent her entire life in the political world.
Before that, Jeanne is the director of the Institute of Politics at Harvard University in 2005. In 2002, she ran against the Republican nominee John E. Sununu. Sadly, she loses the election. As of now, she is a member of the democratic political party.
Without wasting any time, let’s straight jump into ten interesting facts.
|Parents||Belle Ernestine and Ivan E. Bowers|
|Education||University of Mississippi|
|Senator Jeanne Shaheen|
10 Facts on Jeanne Shaheen
- Jeanne Shaheen was born on January 28, 1947. At present, her age is 73 years old.
- Currently, she resides in Washington, D.C. Hence, she holds an American nationality.
- Moving on to her current net worth, Jeanne’s net worth is yet to surface on the internet. Similarly, her salary is still under review.
- Explaining her marital status, Jeanne is happily married to her one and only husband, Bill Shaheen. He is an attorney and political operative. Moreover, he has 3 children named Stefany, Molly, and Stacey Shaheen.
- According to her LinkedIn profile, Jeanne earned a master’s degree in political science from the University of Mississipi.
- Discussing her family background, Shaheen is the daughter of Belle Ernestine and Ivan E. Bowers. It’s not confirmed whether she has any siblings or not.
- Jeanne is active on Twitter under the name @SenatorShaheen with 115.3k followers.
- Currently, she is available on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube with a good fan following.
- At first, Shaheen was against same-sex marriage, but in 2009 she speaks in favor of homosexuality. Surprisingly, she also sponsored the Respect of Marriage Act.
- Regarding her religious views, she follows the Protestantism religion, which is a denomination of Christianity.