The member of the children’s group, The Wiggles, Jeff Fatt will back after a break following the birth of his twin daughters. The Australian musician and actor will replace Lachlan Gillespie who recently welcomed twin daughters with his partner Dana Stephensen.
|Birthday||21 July 1953|
|Age||67 years old|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
Now, Jeff Fatt is ready to be back with The Wiggles. He will now replace Lachlan Gillespie. Jeffrey Wayne Fatt a.k.a. Jeff Fatt has been with The Wiggles from 1991 to 2012. He is one of the oldest members of The Wiggles.
Find out some interesting facts about this Australian musician and actor here.
— Luke (@luke89kenny) November 27, 2015
10 Facts on Jeff Fatt
- Jeffrey Wayne Fatt a.k.a. Jeff Fatt is a famous Australian actor and musician. He rose to fame as a member of the children’s group, The Wiggles. He was associated with The Wiggles since its inauguration in 1991 until 2012.
- He is now ready to join The Wiggles, replacing Lachlan who just welcomed twin children, both daughters.
- Aged 67, Jeff Fatt was born in the year 1953. He celebrates his birthday on the 27th of July.
- On July 27, 2020, Jeff Fatt turned 67 years old.
- He was born in Casino, New South Wales, Australia. His nationality is Australian and his ethnicity is Asian.
- Jeff Fatt was born to Chinses parents, so he belongs to Asian ethnicity. His parents owned a retail store in Casino, New South Wales.
- He is a high school graduate. Jeff Fatt has a Bachelor’s degree in Arts and industrial design.
- Though Jeff Fatt has a Wikipedia page, the detail of his personal life is missing.
- Already in his late 60s, Jett Fatt could be a married man, enjoying his life off-screen with his wife or partner. But it is not known whether he is a married man.
- Seemly 5 feet and 7 inches tall, Jeff Fatt might have earned decent net worth as of 2020. His net worth is estimated at $20 million.