Jeffrey Horn is an Australian professional boxer who was a WBO Welterweight Champion from 2017 to 2018. He is mostly known for his nickname, The Hornet. He won the world championship for the first time when he knocked Manny Pacquiao on July 2, 2017.
Moreover, he remained the world champion for a year. His 2018 fight with Terence Crawford went down in history as one of the thrilling and most entertaining fights of all time. Crawford defeated him with the 9th round TKO in the legendary fight. Besides, Horn has also represented his nation as an Amateur at the 2020 Olympics, He finished the tournament in the quarter-finals Here is what we have gathered about the former world champion. Do check out.
|Birthday||February 4, 1988|
10 Facts on Jeffrey Horn
- Jeffrey Horn is an Australian professional boxer who was once a WBO Welterweight Champion and had that silverware for around a year.
- Moreover, the boxer has a net worth of around $6 Million as of 2020. His career earnings sum up to $5 Million.
- Moving on, he weighs around 63 kg, hence, making him eligible for the Welterweight division.
- Similarly, Jeff is 32 years old at the moment. He first came into the Spotlight when he represented Australia at the 2012 Olympics.
- Likewise, the fighter also has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography. Not to mention his wiki on many web portal sites.
- Furthermore, Horn is a family man. He married his longtime girlfriend, Joanna Horn, in 2014.
- The couple also has two children. He has an elder daughter and a younger son.
- Moreover, his ethnicity is Australian. He hails from Native Australian groups.
- Talking about physique, he has a height of around 1.75 meters. The fighter possesses short brown hair and hazel eyes.
- Jeffrey Horn is best known for his nickname, The Hornet. He is also present on Instagram and Twitter.