Jen Epstein is a famous journalist currently working as an anchor of Fox News. In March of 2006, she joined the team of Good Day Tampa Bay as a traffic reporter. She now hosts the TV show Good Day weekdays from 4-6 a.m.
Jennifer was born and brought up in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, and later graduated from Temple University in Philadelphia. After her graduation, she worked with Metro Networks where she reported news and about traffic in various radio stations. And that’s how her career took off and later she got the chance to be on the famous channel Fox News.
|Education||Temple University in Philadelphia|
10 Facts on Jen Epstein
- Jen Epstein is a Journalist by profession and is currently working as an anchor in one of the shows of Fox News.
- She graduated from Temple University in Philadelphia with distinction.
- After graduating she worked as a news and traffic reporter for many radio stations.
- Jennifer was awarded with The Jasicca Savitch award for excelling in journalism.
- There is no information about Jennifer’s age, height, and body weight.
- She is currently in a relationship with her co-worker Matthew McClellan. They share extreme love and support which is evident from their pictures on social media.
- Jennifer is not only a sensitive person but also is an animal lover. She likes to be surrounded by animals most of the time.
- She has been involved in many communities like Make a Wish Foundation, the Humane Society, and the National Eating Disorder Association.
- Despite having her own Wiki profile there is no information about her networth, salary, and private life.
- She has a pretty decent fanbase with a total of 15.2K followers on Instagram and 16.3K followers on Twitter.