Jen Psaki is a well known political advisor from the United States of America. Previously, she worked as the White House Communications Director. Moreover, she has also worked in the United States Department of State as a spokesperson. Jen also contributes to the popular news network CNN.
Psaki, the senior advisor of President Joe Biden will be leading the confirmation team. She took this position after leaving CNN. She has been associated with the Democratic political party for a very long time. Furthermore, she also worked in different communications roles during the Obama White House.
Go through the facts below and you’ll get to know more about Jen Psaki.
|Birthday||December 1, 1978|
|Parents||James R. Psaki, Eileen D. Medvey|
|Education||William & Mary|
— Jen Psaki NARA (@Psaki44) January 18, 2017
10 Facts On Jen Psaki
- Jen Psaki is a well-established American woman who has been contributing to the politics of the US for a long time.
- She was born as Jennifer Rene Psaki in the year 1978 and she is 41 years of age as of 2020.
- According to Jen’s Wikipedia, her birthday is on the 1st day of December.
- Psaki was born to her parents, her father James R. Psaki, and her mother Eileen D. Medvey. More info about her family is not available.
- Psaki is from a place called Stamford of Connecticut, United States and she holds an American nationality.
- Jen, in the year 1996 graduated from Greenwich High School. And later she attended the College of William & Mary and completed her studies in 2000.
- Psaki started her political career in the year 2001. She is associated with the Democratic Political party from the beginning of her career.
- Jen is happily married to her husband Gregory Mecher who serves in the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee as a deputy finance director.
- Psaki and her husband are blessed with a beautiful daughter and they have named her Genevieve Mecher.
- Jen Psaki is active on Twitter @Psaki44. She has a total of 27.2k followers.
Also Read: Mike Donilon Wikipedia, Wife, Family: Facts On Biden’s Senior Advisor