Courtney Crangi is famous as the ex-partner of Jenna Lyons, an American fashion designer, and business personality. She once became the spotlight in the media of her affair with Jenna.
Other than her personal life, she is also noted for her jewelry and accessory business. She runs the jewelry line, Giles and Brother, in New York. Learn what she is doing these days in the below facts!
10 Facts On Courtney Crangi
- In the family, she has a brother named Philip Crangi, a New York-based jewelry designer. He is also a business partner of Crangi.
- Since she is a native of New-York, she holds an American nationality. Also, her ethnicity is white.
- Talking about her job, she still runs the jewelry shop named Giles & Brother with her brother. The company was launched in 2002. Moreover, on the official page of Giles & Brother, they have already gained 32.3k followers.
- Is Courtney Crangi married? She is yet to answer the facts. There are no details of her being married to anyone. So at the moment, it is still a mystery if she is married or still single.
- In the early days, Courtney was in a relationship with Jenna Lyons. The rumors of their intimacy began in 2011. At the time, Jenna had already split with her husband, Vincent Mazeau. A year later, in November 2012, they finally confirmed their relationship to the media.
- Sadly, she and her partner Jenna had their departure in 2017. For the last time, Courtney has shared a cozy shot of herself with Jenna via Instagram on 15 June 2016.
- Courtney Crangi’s Instagram account is under the username @courtneycrangi. However, she is not active on her IG account since 2017. Her last post was in January 2017.
- There is very little information about Courtney’s bio and personal life. Also, Wikipedia hasn’t covered any details about her. Nevertheless, you can read about her biography on our website.
- Though she runs the jewelry line, Courtney has yet not revealed her actual net worth. However, she indeed earns a good fortune from her brand.
- As per PEOPLE, her age was 44 in 2017. So, as of 2020, she is 47 years old.