Jennie Raymond is a Canadian actress and model who is widely recognized for her appearance in the Drama series “Sex and Violence.” The actress portrayed the role of “Maria Roach” in the 2013 Tv show. For her exquisite role in the show, she has been nominated for the Canadian Screen Awards.
Moreover, her other prominent appearance came in the crime drama series, Blue Murder. For her recurring roles in the show, Jennie won the Gemini Award for the Best Performance by an Actress in Supporting Role. The actress has acquired quite a lot of fame on stage productions as well. The two-time ACTRA winning actress has developed a wonderful reputation both on and off-screen.
If you want to know more about her, tune in. Here are the top 10 facts one needs to know about Jennie Raymond.
10 Facts on Jennie Raymond
- Jennie Raymond is a Canadian actress who is best known for her lead role in the drama show, Sex and Violence.
- As reflected by her wonderful portrayals, Jennie Raymond does have a well dedicated Wikipedia biography.
- However, Jennie Raymond’s age is yet to be determined. She has been active since the 1990s.
- Moreover, Jennie Raymond stands at a decent height. Her hair color is faint red and she has hazel eyes.
- Unfortunately, the actress is not present on Instagram. Seems like she doesn’t like to blend in with social media.
- One would figure she makes a good amount of money as she is very famous. Her net worth, though, remains a mystery for now.
- Nothing much is known about her boyfriend either. Now, you can’t blame someone for privacy, can you?
- Moreover, Jennie Raymond is originally from Nova Scotia, Canada.
- As for her education, she graduated from Dalhousie University in Nova Scotia.
- Honestly, her IMDb biography can be improved and expanded. She has over 22 credits in her IMDb bio.