Jennifer Birmingham is an actress. She has appeared in many movies and TV series. She has also acted on short movies as well. She is well-known for her House of Lies (2012), Go On (2012), and Justified (2010). Till now, she has credited us with around twenty-one movies including TV series as well.
Jennifer Birmingham has also been ended in commercial movies. We are not sure whether its a rumor or it is true that at the present time, she has been working on her new projects. We may see her in the new movies and Television series in the coming days.
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Net Worth||$11 million|
|Husband||Will Yun Lee|
|Children||Cash Yun Lee|
Posted by Jennifer Birmingham on Tuesday, August 9, 2016
10 Facts on Jennifer Birmingham:
- Jennifer Birmingham was born in Benton, Louisiana, United States. Her exact age is not known.
- Jennifer Birmingham is married to her boyfriend Will Yun Lee since 2010. The couple is the parents of their child Cash Yun Lee.
- About her height, she is 5 feet 4 inches tall but her weight and other body measurements are not revealed in front of others.
- Jennifer Birmingham is active on her Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram as well. She keeps on posting photos with her family.
- Information about her is not available on Wikipedia but some information about her is available on IMDb.
- Her net worth at the current time is $11 million that means she is living a luxurious life.
- Jennifer Birmingham has not unveiled much information about her parents. Her parent’s name is hidden among others.
- Although she might have joined the University we are not sure whether she completed her bachelor’s degree or not.
- It is heard that the couple is expecting another child as well. But we are unsure about this.
- Jennifer Birmingham has not disclosed her exact birthday. She doesn’t post about her birthday on any social media.