Chris Eagles is an English footballer who just left the Oldham Athletic football team and is currently without a club. Previously, he played in the position of Winger as well as Attacking midfielder in his footballing career.
Recently, Chris Eagles is making headlines all over English news as he is reportedly dating Hollyoaks actress Jennifer Metcalfe after his freshly split with his wife Danielle Mitchinson during Lockdown.
|Birthday||19 November 1985|
|Height||6 feet (1.83m)|
|Married/Single||Dating: Jennifer Metcalfe|
|Divorce||Divorced: Danielle Mitchinson|
Ex-Manchester United star Chris Eagles secretly dating Hollyoaks actress Jennifer Metcalfe https://t.co/hmKKMW1ERl pic.twitter.com/FeDJo2DEHF
— The Sun Football ⚽ (@TheSunFootball) December 20, 2020
10 Facts About Chris Eagles
- Chris Eagles was born on 19 November 1985 as Christopher Mark Eagles. Therefore, he is 35 years of age as of now.
- Chris left his parents and friends at the age of 14. He then joined the Manchester United academy.
- Reportedly, Chris Eagles is of English nationality as he hails from Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England.
- Presently, we’ve not seen Chirs Eagles making any tweets since 2013 on his Twitter account. So, he has a Twitter account but does not seem active at all.
- Lately, The Sun claims that Ex-Manchester United star Chris Eagles is secretive about his present relationship. In contrast, he is keeping his relationship with Hollyoaks actress Jennifer Metcalfe away from the public eye.
- Previously, the footballer was married to Danielle Mitchinson for years before they had a split. Moreover, the couple had two children together.
- The player has made astounding net worth from his football career. But the actual figure is still under review.
- As per his Wiki page, Chris seems tall with a height of 6 feet (1.83m) and his weight 67 kg (148 lbs).
- Chris made his youth footballing career debut at Watford. He was a season ticket holder at Tottenham Hotspur.
- So far now, Chris Eagles have made senior career appearances for several teams including Manchester United, Burnley, Bolton Wanderers, Blackpool, Charlton Athletic, and others.