Jennifer Vallance is a British-Canadian actress who will be appearing in the recent Hallmark movie, Christmas Carousel. The actress portrays the role of “Heidi” in the TV Christmas movie.
The film has been aired on the Hallmark Channel on December 19, 2020. It has already received a wide number of appraisals from critics as well as fans.
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
Born and raised in England, Jennifer was a photographer and business owner. She traveled a lot before settling down in Canada in 1989. Moreover, the actress worked in a certain number of movies and shows. She owns the production company, Girl on A Wire Productions.
Also, she was the co-founder and co-songwriter of a rock band based in Canada. As of now, she is an actress, producer, and entrepreneur. Here are a few interesting facts that you should know about the actress.
10 Facts on Jennifer Vallance
- Jennifer Vallance is a British-Canadian actress who is best known for her role in the Hallmark movie, Christmas Carousel.
- Despite her uplifting fame, Jennifer Vallance doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography yet.
- Nor is the actress married as of now. Jennifer is single and is not dating anyone for the time being.
- However, she was married before. But there are no known facts about her husband and family.
- But the actress does have two children. They were spotted on her Instagram wall.
- You can find her on Instagram of course. The actress, Jennifer has over 600 followers on the platform.
- Furthermore, her ethnicity is Caucasian as she is originally from England.
- The actress moved to Canada in 1989 and has settled in Canada ever since.
- unfortunately, we do not have any information on her net worth and earnings.
- Jennifer Vallance is an actress and also owns a production company. You can find her credits on her IMDb biography.