Jennifer Zinone is a famous female politician of the Republic Party who is currently running for the general election on November 3, 2020. She never thought that she could be a politician but the circumstances of her hometown and continuous degrading of school and student inspired her to become a politician and change the system of the community.
Jennifer Zinone studied microbiology and physics and her disease of eyes forced her to change her career into something different and now she is a full-time politician as she is running for U.S. House to represent New Jersey’s 10th Congressional District against Democratic, Libertarian, Building Your Legacy and Independent Party.
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Net Worth||Above $100000|
Imagine what can be accomplished for our nation with a Republican majority in the House next year? https://t.co/pS4RJ575xV
— JenZinone (@JenZinone) August 8, 2020
10 Facts on Jennifer Zinone:
- Jennifer Zinone was born in Bayonne, New Jersey, in 1974.
- Her age as of 2020 is just 46 years old however she hasn’t unfolded her exact date of birth yet.
- Being a famous Republic Party politician she doesn’t have her own Wikipedia but the facts mentioned below might help you to know her better.
- To date, Jennifer Zinone hasn’t spoken about her husband as she has kept her personal life very private.
- As for her education, she studied microbiology and physics from the University of New Hampshire located in Durham, New Hampshire, USA.
- Talking about her family they all lived in Bayonne as she is the fifth generation in her family who is living in Bayonne and she is even a church council president.
- Her net worth is more than $100 thousand as she hasn’t revealed her exact net worth and earning yet.
- She has her twitter account named @JenZinone where she has more than 112 followers.
- She is currently fighting for issues like Out of control government spending, Increasing investment in education, healthcare, and many more.
- She earned her spot in the general election as she won the Republic party election by 100% votes.