Jenny Mikakos has learned much in the political field from her young age. Read this article to know about the Australian politician including her husband and net worth.
Jenny Mikakos is a former Australian politician. She was a member of the Legislative Party Council of Victoria from 1999 to 2020.
Likewise, she served as the Minister for Health, Minister for Ambulance Services, and Minister for the Coordination of Health.
Moreover, she was as well Deputy Leader of the Government. She resigned from these positions and from parliament on 26 September 2020.
Jenny Mikakos Age: How Old is she?
Jenny Mikakos age is 52 years old at the moment, according to her Wikipedia bio.
She was born on January 25, 1969, in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. The politician holds Australian nationality.
Mikakos was first elected as the Member for Jika Jika Province in the State of Victoria in September 1999.
Meet Jenny On Twitter
Jenny Mikakos is active on Twitter under the account named @JennyMikakos.
The politician has gained over 29k followers on her account. She joined Twitter in November of 2011.
|Birthday||January 25, 1969|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Education||University of Melbourne|
Since then, It’s wonderful to hear the boys have been making up for lost time & smashing through their milestones, while the NICU has cared for more than 1400 babies. Thanks to all the incredible @western_health doctors & nurses providing the best care to families in our West 2/2 pic.twitter.com/20g716ozz1
— Jenny Mikakos #StaySafeSaveLives (@JennyMikakos) September 19, 2020
Some Interesting Facts About Jenny Mikakos:
- The politician hasn’t said anything about her husband and children details. She is secretive when it comes to family and her personal life.
- Jenny Mikakos has a net worth of an estimated $5 million, according to the sources. She earned money being a Professional Politician.
- Talking about the political party, she serves as an active member of the Labor Party.
- In March 2020, she was appointed Deputy Leader of the Government in the Legislative Council.
- According to the news published on AFR, former Health Minister Jenny Mikakos has resigned, and the government lost three cabinet ministers last year.
- Talking about education, she graduated from the University of Melbourne.
- Mikakos was appointed as the Minister for the Coordination of Health and Human Services COVID-19 in April 2020.