Jeremy Higgins is a native American and works as a banker but has recently participated in the 16th season of The Bachelorette. He is the oldest contestant to ever participate in the reality show.
He mentioned that life had been running at the same pace and after breakthroughs from two serious relationships, it is time to really move on and get settled once and for all. Jeremy has joined the reality TV show just for the sake of finding someone as open and understanding as him and not for the sake of winning the competition. He seems to be quite a gentleman from the way he is co-operating and talking to other members of the show.
10 Facts on Jeremy Higgins
- Jeremy Higgins is a 40-year-old bachelor born on March 15, 1980, in Washington, District of Columbia who has recently participated in the 16th season of The Bachelorette.
- He obviously holds an American nationality however there is no information about his ethnic and religious backgrounds.
- The bachelor seems to stand tall and has a very well-maintained body but sadly the measurement of height and body weight is not discovered yet. He is somewhat a fitness freak and loves working out in his spare time.
- There is no information about his parents and siblings but from the pictures he has shared on the internet, he seems to very much close to his family.
- There is no information about his school, high school, and also his educational degree but however, the fact that he pursued his career as a banker has somewhat made it presumably easier to guess that he studied commerce.
- Jeremy has shared pictures of him and his friends and family on Instagram where he has almost about 1.3K followers.
- Despite all the access to his social media handles, the proper information about his earlier relationships couldn’t be discovered.
- There is no exact information about his net-worth and salary but he has made quite a living through the job of a banker.
- Jeremy seems like a fun-loving person who has entered the reality TV show in order to find someone with whom he can spend all of his life.
- He doesn’t own a Wikipedia profile due to which many pieces of information are still hidden.
Also Read: Jordan Manier