Jeremy Rohmer is a model who is renowned for participating in the famous pageant show called Cycle 20 of America’s Next Top Model.
After being the 6th among the 16th contestants in the show, Jeremy gained the spotlight. Until now, he has hundred and thousand of followers on various social media.
|Birthday||19th March 1993|
|Height||6 feet and 3 inches (1.9m)|
|Net Worth||$100,000-$1 million|
Being a fitness lover, he has maintained his body, which makes him more attractive. Plus, he has been sponsored by numerous fitness companies, including Transparent Labs Supplements.
10 Facts About Jeremy Rohmer
- Jeremy Rohmer celebrates his birthday on 19th March every year. He was born in 1993 in California. As of November 2020, he is 27 years old.
- Talking about Jeremy’s physique, he stands tall at 6 feet and 3 inches (1.93m).
- Similarly, Jeremy possesses light brown hair and blue eyes. The distinctive feature, including the eye-catching jawline, has added more beauty to him.
- According to the various reliable sources, Jeremy has piled up a net worth of $100,000-$1 million. He earns through his profession as a model.
- Jeremy seems to be active on social media. He shares his photos and other information regarding his daily life on Instagram. As of November 2020, he has shared 252 posts. His last post was on 2nd June 2020.
- Jeremy, being confidential about his private life, has not revealed anything regarding his current love life. However, he had a girlfriend many years back.
- Jeremy was born to his mother, Tammi, and an unnamed father. Besides, Jeremy has two brothers.
- Regarding Jeremy’s early life, not much information is revealed. The detail on Jeremy’s childhood, education, professional career, personal life, and many more is yet to be featured on Wikipedia.
- Jeremy was only 19 years old when he participated in Cycle 20 of America’s Next Top Model.
- Jeremy’s ethnicity is white. He follows the Christian religion. And he is currently living in California, the United States.