Becki Tilley has been in the limelight since she got married to Jerry Falwell Jr. who is a well-known American attorney as well as an academic administrator. They officially tied the knot in the year 1987 and it seems they have been happily married for more than 33 years now.
|Height||5 feet and 5 inches|
|Profession||Social Worker, Activist|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Husband||Jerry Falwell Jr.|
|Children||Jerry Falwell III, Caroline Grace, Charles Wesley|
|Education||University of Virginia|
But, sad news appeared when Jerry announced that his beloved wife, Becki had an affair with one of his close family friends. This definitely left him stunned and he even spoke to everyone that he was in depression all after this news.
Now, speaking about Becki, she is recognized as a social worker as well as an activist. Both of these couples are a huge supporter of the current president of the USA, Donald John Trump.
10 Facts About Becki Tilley:
- Becki Tilley was born in the year 1965, and now, she has reached the age of 55 years.
- She has been best recognized as the wife of the popular American attorney named Jerry Falwell Jr.
- We can find a lot of wiki sites available under her name but we can’t find a Wikipedia page for her.
- She has been captured in photos along with her husband with Giancarlo Granda.
- Talking more about her family, she and Jerry share a total number of three children. They are Jerry Falwell III, Caroline Grace, and Charles Wesley.
- Talking about her professional career, she is well-known as a social worker as well as an activist.
- Can we find her on Instagram? Certainly. But, her account is private and she has around 11.6 thousand followers in total.
- She is also active on Twitter where she has been able to gain around 1858 followers in total.
- She is actually the daughter of Tom Tilley.
- The estimated net worth of Becki has been considered to be around $1.5 million.