Jess Eva is an Australian reality TV star who won the show, The Block Season 14 alongside her husband, Norm Hogan. At present she is participating in the show, I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here, Australia. She won over $200k in The Block, which she and her husband have spent on gambling, tennis matches, and lending it to friends.
Her book Why Wouldn’t Ya? is expected to be published on February 23, 2021. According to her, the book is going to help the readers see life as an adventure. Jess Eva represented Queensland on The Block.
Quick Facts: Jess Eva The Block Wikipedia, Teeth and 10 Facts To Know
10 Facts About Jess Eva From The Block
- Jess Eva’s exact age, date of birth, and zodiac signs are not given. By the looks of her pictures, Eva seems to be in her mid-30s.
- She has 45.1k followers on her Instagram account. Jess Eva’s Instagram bio says she’s the author of “Why Wouldn’t Ya”
- Is Jess Eva married? She is married to her long time fiance, Norm Hogan. They were engaged for five years before finally tying the knot.
- Jess Eva participated in the show The Block with her husband, Norm Hogan. More can be read about their journey on the Wikipedia page of the show.
- The details about Jess’s salary and net worth have not been revealed yet. She and her husband spent all of their prize money they won on the show.
- Norm Hogan and Jess Eva have two children together. They have a son, Freddie, and a daughter, Matilda. Freddie is the older one.
- She has a Twitter account that has 1.5k followers. Eva joined Twitter in December 2010.
- Jess Eva said that she has terrible teeth. Her whole appearance changed after she got her teeth done. According to her, she now has picture-perfect teeth.
- Jess Eva was born and raised in Australia. Her nationality is Australian.
- Their wedding was a huge affair with a bonfire at the beach, no shoes, food, drinks, family, and they were surrounded by people they love.