Jess Settles, a former basketball player and IWU head coach, who played basketball from the University of Iowa. Currently, he works as a farmer as well as a college basketball analyst.
Quick Facts: Jess Settles Iowa Wikipedia And Parents: 10 Facts To Know
|Birthday||July 7, 1974|
|Age||46 years old|
|Height||6 feet 7 inches|
|Parents||Steve Settles and Mary Settles|
|Net Worth||$2 million USD|
|Children||Jema, Josie and Julia|
|Education||University of Iowa|
Starting his career from an early age, Jess was always interested in playing basketball. He was one of the best players in the 1990s and was awarded Mr. Basketball awards in the year 1993. Currently, he resides in Iowa with his wife and children.
— Jess Settles (@JessSettlesHoop) May 4, 2020
10 Facts About Jess Settles
- Jess Settles was born on the 7th of July 1974, in Winfield, Iowa, the United States. As of now, he is 46 years of age.
- Jess was born to parents Steve Settles and Mary Settles. He was raised alongside his sibling brother named Jake Settles.
- Being a professional basketball player, Jess has a wonderful physique. He stands at a height of 6 feet 7 inches tall and weighs around 100 kg.
- Jess Settles has been able to earn a good sum of money from his basketball career. As per the sources, he has a whopping net worth of $2 million USD.
- After having a long and successful career as a basketball player, Jess took his retirement and started a new career as a farmer.
- Jess doesn’t have a girlfriend as he is married to his wife Joanna Settles. In fact, Joanna was also a basketball player who played for St. Ambrose University.
- The couple has been married for around 15 years now and they have three daughters Jema, Josie, and Julia.
- Jess Settles is not yet available on Wikipedia. Having said that, his details can easily be found on multiple sources on the Internet.
- Jess is not available on Instagram, but he has a Twitter account.
- You can find him on Twitter @JessSettlesHoop where he has around 7.2k followers.