Jessica Burch is a very popular meteorologist who had started her professional career as an intern at WKMG News 6. After a successful internship, she served as the Flight Data & Certification Assistant at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
Quick Facts: Jessica Burch KRCR Wikipedia: Is She Married?
|Education||Minzu University of China, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University|
Jessica is a very young journalist, and she still has a long career waiting for her. Apart from covering the weather, she has other additional hobbies like skiing, mountain riding, rock climbing, etc.
10 Facts on Jessica Burch:
- Jessica Burch has been working as a weekday evening meteorologist at KRCR ABC 7 since May 2019.
- Jessica Burch revealed her age to be 22 years old in an interview in February 2020. This means that in the year 2021, her age is 23 years.
- Well, we can’t find Jessica Burch on Wikipedia. Still, we can surely find her on LinkedIn from where we have found out that she is originally from Redding-Red Bluff Area, California, USA. Thus, her nationality is American, of course.
- Certainly, Jessica Burch has not yet been married. Hence, there is nothing for you to search about her husband.
- Moreover, we have found two Instagram accounts that belong to Jessica Burch. Her professional account is under the username of @jessthemet with around 1.4 thousand followers, while her other private account under the username of @jessica.burch has 5.1 thousand followers.
- As a talented meteorologist, we can assure you that Jessica Burch’s salary is pretty decent.
- However, we have no idea about Jessica Burch’s net worth in 2021 – it’s probably under review.
- Apart from her Instagram account, we have found this beautiful lady on Facebook too. She has successfully gained 2.5 thousand fans following there.
- She completed her Chinese Language and Literature degree from the Minzu University of China and Shanghai Jiao Tong University with her education.
- Later, she earned her Bachelor’s degree in Meteorology from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.