Jessica Hertz is an attorney as well as a political advisor who has been named the White House Staff Secretary by Joe Biden. Now, it has been confirmed that she will be taking over this position from Derek Lyons on January 20, 2021.
Quick Facts: Jessica Hertz Wikipedia: Facts On White House Staff Secretary
|Profession||Attorney, Political Advisor|
|Parents||Consuelo Hertz and Dr. Howard Hertz|
|Education||Harvard University, University of Chicago Law School|
Who is Jessica Hertz married to? It’s absolutely right that Jessica is a married woman as she has been currently enjoying her married life with Christopher Angell. Previously, she was known for being the Director and Associate General Counsel at Facebook.
Biden team says Jessica Hertz will be staff sec, Michael Hochman deputy.
Stephen Goepfert = personal aide to Biden.@IAMKARENANDRE @jsztraicher @mdberg @TSZimmerman = presidential personnel office aides; @ThisIsRWallace chief of staff for PPO. @JHsu5 = counsel to VP Harris.
— Jennifer Jacobs (@JenniferJJacobs) December 30, 2020
10 Facts on Jessica Hertz:
- Jessica Hertz’s Wikipedia says that her career began after working as a law clerk for Judge Sonia Sotomayor and Barbara S. Jones.
- Talking about Jessica Hertz’s husband, Christopher Angell is also an attorney who has been currently working at Oracle as their business manager.
- As of now, Jessica Hertz’s net worth is being calculated and all we can say about her earnings is that she mostly earns from her attorney profession.
- Speaking about Jessica’s family, she was born to Consuelo Hertz and Dr. Howard Hertz.
- Moving on to Hertz’s background, she is originally from Washington, District of Columbia, United States, and thus, it is very easy to admit that she is an American citizen.
- At the moment, Jessica has been providing her services to the Democratic Political Party and is also a great supporter of Joe Biden.
- Moreover, we have failed to track any of her social media which is probably because she has kept them all private.
- According to her LinkedIn profile, she had completed her AB degree in Art History and French Literature from Harvard University and later earned her JD degree from the University of Chicago Law School.
- Prior to her job at Facebook, Jessica had been serving as a partner at Jenner & Block.
- Also, she had previously worked in the office of the Vice President as the Principal Deputy Counsel.