Jessica Huseman is a famous journalist who has been currently working as an investigative reporter at ProPublica. She is merely focused on covering voting rights and fair elections there. Also, she has been working as an analyst at CNN since August 2020 which is just her part-time job.
|Height||5 feet and 6 inches|
|Married/Single||In a Relationship with Jon Felt|
|Education||Columbia University’s Graduate School of Journalism|
Is Jessica Huseman married? Currently, she is unmarried but she seems to be dating a guy named Jon Felt and hopefully, he will turn out to be her husband one day. How old and tall is she?
Firstly, Jessica Huseman’s age has not yet been clarified but we can surely predict that she is around her thirties right now. Talking about her height, Jessica Huseman is of average height but the exact numbers are yet to be found out.
10 Facts on Jessica Huseman:
- Jessica Huseman’s bio is currently not available on Wikipedia but we can surely find a lot about her from her official LinkedIn account.
- Talking about her education, she had completed her Master’s degree in Journalism from Columbia University’s Graduate School of Journalism.
- Since she is not married, we don’t think that Jessica Huseman shares any children with anyone right now.
- As per Height Zone, her height is around 5 feet and 6 inches but we are still unknown regarding her weight and other body measurements.
- Also, we are currently unknown about Jessica Huseman’s family members including both her parents as well as her siblings.
- Currently, she has also been serving as the lead reporter for the Electionland Project which is a part of ProPublica.
- Although we know that Jessica Huseman earns a hefty salary from her current profession as a journalist but we do know exactly how much she earns.
- Moving on to her social media accounts, we can surely find her on both Instagram (712 followers) and Twitter (87.6 thousand followers).
- Since she is originally from Texas, USA, her nationality is considered to be American.
- Earlier in January 2007, she had volunteered as a tutor at the Boys and Girls Club of America.