A movie freak will definitely know who Jessica Madsen really is and how talented she is. In fact, Jessica Madsen is an English actress who rose to prominence for her outstanding roles as Clarice in “Leatherface“, Becky in “Rambo: Last Blood” and Annie Knox in “Dark Light“.
Freshly, Jessica Madsen is seen on Chris Van Dusen’s Drama-Romance TV series named “Bridgerton” along with Adjoa Andoh, Julie Andrews, and several other stars. She is also a professional photographer.
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Parents||Father: Jens Madsen Mother: Julia Timewell|
|Siblings||Brother: John Madsen|
|Education||Guildhall School of Music and Drama|
10 Facts About Jessica Madsen
- Jessica Madsen’s age is still concealed beneath her heart. But, we’re known that she celebrates her birth on April 11. And, her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- Currently, we’ve seen Jessica Madsen’s presence on Instagram. On her Instagram, she has more than 6.4k followers and 350 posts under the username @jess_mads.
- A Leatherface‘s star Jessica Madsen is a native of England. So, she holds English citizenship.
- Moreover, she is also available on Twitter but not popular as Instagram as her Twitter account has only 590 followers and 113 followings.
- So far now, Jessica Madsen’s bio has not made available on the official page of Wikipedia. Nonetheless, one can find her through IMDb and some other Web portals.
- Jessica’s IMDb claims that she has dozen of Actress credits for “Bridgerton“, “Dark Light“, “Leatherface” and others.
- Speaking of her educational background, she enrolled at Guildhall School of Music and Drama in London where she graduated with a three-years acting course.
- We’re pretty sure that Jessica Madsen’s actual net worth is yet to get surfaced on the Internet. Hence, it seems it is still under investigation yet.
- As for her parental details, her father’s name is Jens Madsen and her mother’s name is Julia Timewell who is an artist.
- Is she married? well, we’re not sure if she is married or not but she is proudly dating her partner Benji Philipson.