Jessica Ramos is an enthusiastic American politician who has worked for the welfare of people. Recently, she has tweeted that Amit Bagga, the Western Queens Council Candidate, earns an endorsement from Sen. Ramos in Crowded Race. She is from the ‘Democratic Party’ as a political party. She was also elected as ‘President of the NYC Colombian Liberal Youth Council’ in 2002.
She is one of the active, hardworking politicians from the state of New York. She is a member of the New York State Senate representing District 13. Jessica Ramos is also the chair of the Senate Committee on Labor. Below we have mentioned 10 facts about Jessica Ramos that you might not know.
Quick Facts: Jessica Ramos Husband And 10 Facts To Know
|Youtube||Jessica Ramos for State Senate|
10 Facts About Jessica Ramos
- Jessica Ramos is an American politician who recently tweeted that Amit Bagga, the Western Queens Council Candidate, earns an endorsement from Sen. Ramos in Crowded Race.
- Furthermore, Jessica Ramos is married to her husband ‘Brendan Sexton‘ who works as a union political director.
- The couple Jessica and her husband Brendan have two children together; ‘Benjamin’ and ‘Tomas.’
- Moreover, Jessica Ramos has not revealed her age. However, she was born at Elmhurst Hospital, raised in Astoria, and lived in East Elmhurst and Corona, Queens, as per her Wikipedia profile.
- Jessica Ramos represents her political party as ‘The Democratic‘ party.
- The American politician Jessica Ramos has kept the details of net worth and salary amount to herself.
- On Twitter, she has 28.9 k followers with 17.9 k total tweets.
- Similarly, she is a graduate of Hofstra University and attended the Academy of American Studies.
- Jessica, the determined politician, previously served as the Deputy Mayor for Strategic Policy and Initiatives as ‘Communications Adviser.’
- On Instagram, she has been followed by 11.8k followers. She also has a YouTube channel where she posts her videos.