Kate Flitcroft is a reality tv star who is very famous for appearing on the popular reality show named Antiques Roadshow. She was seen on the show as a jewelry expert.
|Age||35-40 years old|
|Height||5 Feet 10 Inches|
|Profession||Gemmologist, Reality Television Star|
|Education||Washington University, University of Glasgow|
She is seen saying that her wish is to discover unrecorded jewelry. In 2017 she joined Lyon & Turnbull. But before she joined Lyon & Turnbull she worked at Christie’s for 10 years old. Her area of specialism is Jewellery and Silver. She is an expert who has been working in this field for many years.
She also works as the Gemmological Association of Great Britain. Kate is a married woman and when she is not working she likes to spend time with her husband. Much detailed info about her is not on the web. But some of her info is available on the web from where her well-wishers can know about her professional life.
10 Facts About Kate Flitcroft:
- Kate Flitcroft’s exact age has not been known yet but we are sure that she is around her late thirties.
- She has been heavily linked as a Jewellery Expert who is merely known to be a silver specialist.
- It is sad to know that this famous personality has not been awarded with a Wikipedia page of her own.
- We do not know the name of her husband but we do know that she shares a son with him whose name has been kept to be Nathaniel.
- This married woman has been well recognized as an auctioneer and she is an award-winning gemmologist and silver specialist.
- Currently, she has been appearing in the popular television series named Antiques Roadshow.
- We can surely find her on Instagram where her username is @kateflitcroft and she has around 937 followers there.
- She had completed her BA degree in architecture from Washington University. Later, she completed her MA degree from the University of Glasgow.
- However, Kate hails from London, UK, and thus, she is a British.
- This gemmologist has been currently serving as the head of Jewellery & Silver based in London, UK.