Jill E. Alexander is an American actress who has portrayed a few short lengthed characters in movies and tv series over the years in her acting career. Jill has a pure amazing talent to act in front of the camera and bring the character to life for the public through her tremendous hard work and skills as an actress.
|Name||Jill E. Alexander|
Jill E. Alexander has worked in the plays to bring herself in the recognization of the people in Holywood who would help her gain bigger and better roles to continue her journey to famous celebrity. Alexander has not played in ad campaigns or became a brand ambassador for any company to date.
— Jill Alexander (@jill4promqueen) June 13, 2016
10 Facts on Jill E. Alexander
- Since Jill E. Alexander is just an emerging actress in Hollywood so she has no Wikipedia page. Thus her date of birth and birthplace is unknown today.
- Even though the actress has no details of her age, she seems to be in her mid-thirties as per her pictures.
- Jill has short red hair with a beautiful face and a fit body. Her height and body measurement details are unknown at the moment.
- There are no details about the family of Jill available on the internet. The names of her parents are unknown.
- Looking at the relationship and dating profile of the actress, she has no boyfriend because she has been married to her husband, David Ross since 2009.
- On Instagram, Alexander has very few followers and her account is private. The username of the account is @jillforpromqueen.
- The actress is also available on the twitter account, jill4promqueen. She also has a Facebook account.
- Jill has played in the tv series Sillion Valley as Patrice. She also has credit for writing and creating comedy series, Shondaland.
- The actress has enrolled at Northwestern University. She is a die-hard movie fan.
- The details of the salary and net worth of Jill E. Alexander is unknown.