Jill Sanborn Wikipedia And Husband: Family Facts To Know about American CBI agent, husband, age, net worth.
Jil Sanborn is the second woman ever to lead the FBI’s Minneapolis office. She is also one of nine women in charge of the FBI’s 56 field offices.
She grew up in a small town in southwestern Montana with her family including her three older siblings, a two-time Olympic skier mother, and a father who taught psychology at a nearby college.
Jil Sanborn Wikipedia: Who is Sanborn?
Jil Sanborn’s Wikipedia page is not available, however, we can find her mentions on the FBI Wikipedia page.
ill take over as director of the FBI’s Counterterrorism Division in January 2020, according to FBI Director Christopher Wray. The division is in charge of handling all counter-terrorism investigations conducted outside of the United States.
Jil Sanborn Husband: How is she married to?
Jil Sanborn’s husband’s name is Mike Sanborn. We can find a mini-bio about her in this section.
Today, @FBIMinneapolis Special Agent in Charge Jill Sanborn provided testimony before the Senate Indian Affairs Committee. Read her statement for the record here: https://t.co/zTmSPt8Mbn
— FBI (@FBI) March 21, 2019
In more than one way, Sanborn’s first assignment, at the FBI’s Phoenix office, helped shape the next 20 years of her life. There, she met her husband, Mike Sanborn, a special agent whose expertise has been investigating violent crimes, fugitives and stolen valor cases.
Jil Sanborn: Facts To Know
- Jill Sanborn was the special agent in charge of the Minneapolis Field Office until recently. In 1998, Ms. Sanborn joined the FBI. She was sent to the Phoenix Field Office to look at financial theft and computer interference.
- She worked as an investigator at the Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico before joining the FBI. She graduated from the University of Portland with a bachelor’s degree in economics.
- Sanborn was drawn to federal service from an early age, serving as a Senate page for former Montana Senator Max Baucus, and she earned a business degree from the University of Portland before starting her first job as an internal investigator at the Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico.
- Jil Sanborn is 47 years old and yet still dynamic and fit.
- We don’t have exact data on her net worth but since she is a governmental official we assume she has the basic facilities covered and even has a rich life.