Jillian Shea Spaeder is a well-known actress who has recently been in the headlines after she appeared in Disney‘s Godmothered. Apart from being just an actress, she has also been well recognized as a singer and songwriter. Also, apart from acting in the film industry, she has worked as a director, composer, producer, and writer.
|Name||Jillian Shea Spaeder|
|Birthday||September 27, 2002|
|Height||5 feet and 2 inches|
|Profession||Actress, Singer, Songwriter, Director, Composer, Producer, Writer|
|Parents||Sharon Spaeder and Bill Spaeder|
|Married/Single||In a relationship with Lilia Buckingham|
Talking more about her acting career, she had made her first-ever appearance in the year 2015 after appearing as McKenna in the television series named Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn. Since then, she has already appeared in almost 15 different movies and television series. Among them, the most popular ones are Walk The Prank, No Good Nick, Just Roll With It, etc.
10 Facts on Jillian Shea Spaeder:
- Jillian Shea Spaeder celebrates her birthday on September 27 and talking about her age, since she was born in the year 2002, she is just 18 years old currently.
- Talking about her height, she is approximately 5 feet and 2 inches tall.
- With around 585 thousand followers, Jillian Shea Spaeder is active on Instagram as @jilliansheaspaeder.
- Also, she can be found active on YouTube (4.16 thousand subscribers), Twitter (11.3 thousand followers), and Facebook (2.6 thousand fans following).
- According to Famous Birthdays, Jillian Shea Spaeder doesn’t have a boyfriend but she has a girlfriend whose name is Lilia Buckingham.
- Moreover, she is originally from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.
- Speaking about Jillian Shea Spaeder’s parents, she was born to Sharon Spaeder and Bill Spaeder.
- Also, we have come to know that she has an elder brother as well as an elder sister.
- Although we are well aware that her nationality is American, we are still confused regarding Jillian Shea Spaeder’s ethnicity.
- Furthermore, her estimated net worth is currently under review and will be posted as soon as possible.