Jim Chalmers Age and Wife revealed. Read this article till the end to know about the professional and personal life of the Australian Politician.
Jim Chalmers, aka James Edward Chalmers, is an Australian Politician who has served as shadows treasurer since 2019. He has also served as a member of the House of Representatives since 2013.
The politician represents the Division of Rankin in Queensland for the Australian Labor Party (ALP).
Jim Chalmers Age Revealed: How Old?
Jim Chalmers age is 43 years old at the moment.
The politician was born on March 2, 1978, in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Likewise, his sign is Pisces.
Jim Wife And Family Details
Jim Chalmers is happily married to his wife, Laura Anderson.
The couple tied their knot in march 2013. She is a journalist and writer who worked as a staffer to Penny Wong and Julia Gillard. They are blessed with three children daughter named Annabel and two sons named Leo and Jack.
Talking about family, he is the youngest of three children born to Graham and Carol Chalmers. His father worked as a courier, and his mother worked as a nurse. They divorced when he was 14, by which time his older sisters had left home.
|Birthday||March 2, 1978|
|Parents||Graham and Carol Chalmers|
|Children||Annabel (daughter) and Leo and Jack (sons)|
|Jim Chalmers MP|
Some Interesting Facts About Jim Chalmers:
- Talking about education, he attended Griffith University, where he completed the degree of Bachelors of Arts and Bachelor of Communications as stated by Wikipedia.
- Jim Chalmers is active on Twitter handle under the account name @JEChamlers. He has gained over 38k followers on his account.
- The politician Jim hasn’t revealed his actual net worth figures to the public yet. However, he must have a handsome income and a satisfying net worth.
- Aside from being an Australian Politician, Jim is also an author of the book ‘Glory Daze.’
- From 1999 to 2001, Chalmers worked under Queensland premier Peter Beattie as a research officer in the Department of Premier and Cabinet.