Jim Oberweis is an American politician, businessman, and investment manager from the state of Illinois. He is a member of the Illinois Senate from the 25th district. He is a candidate who participated in the 2020 USA election from the Republican party.
He is a member of the Republican party and has a huge chance of winning the position of US Representative Illinois 14th District against Lauren Underwood from the Democratic party. Here are 10 facts on Jim Oberweis’s bio that you should know.
|Birthday||June 10, 1946|
|Wife||Elaine Marie Cisek|
|Children||Joe Oberweis, Trish Oberweis, Jenni Oberweis, Julie Oberweis, Jim Oberweis|
|Education||University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign|
10 Facts About Jim Oberweis
- Jim Oberweis is an American Politician who has participated in the 2020 election for the position of US Representative Illinois 14th District against a strong candidate of Democratic party ‘Lauren Underwood’.
- The American politician, Jim Oberweis was born on June 10 in the year 1946. He is currently at the age of 74 years old.
- Furthermore, Jim Oberweis is married to his wife ‘ Julie Oberweis‘ whom he married in the year 2008. He was previously married to Elaine Marie Cisek and got divorced in the year 2003.
- Moreover, Jim Oberweis Asset Management manages approximately $3 billion in growth stock assets.
- Jim Oberweis is an American businessman and politician who server the ‘Republican party’ since the year 2013.
- While mentioning Jim Oberweis’s educational details, Jim Oberweis is a graduate of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- He has a very strong bond with his family including his wife and children Joe Oberweis, Trish Oberweis, Jenni Oberweis, Julie Oberweis, and Jim Oberweis.
- He has a huge fan following on the social media platform. He has more than 6k followers on Twitter having 300+ tweets.
- On Facebook, he is followed by 4k+ followers and on Instagram, he has 180 followers who appreciate his work.
- He is a hard-working politician and an American businessman.