Jim Penman is the owner of the conglomerate ‘Jim’s Group’ and a multimillionaire businessman. Starting off as the owner of a mowing business, he has made a business that earns half a billion dollars per year.
He is also an author who has released several books on bio history and business. He has also written a memoir on how he turned his lawn mowing business into a cash cow whose revenue exceeds $500 million per year.
Jim Penman was involved in controversy when he allegedly sent a ‘racist and sexist’ letter to Senator Lidia Thorpe (Indigenous Green).
|Birthday||25 May 1952|
|Net Worth||$10 million to $500 million|
|Divorce||3 times in the past|
|Education||La Trobe University|
A member of the public sent this into Jim via email this morning, thoughts? pic.twitter.com/rp9ivCPWRs
— Jim Penman (@Thejimpenman) October 20, 2020
10 Facts About Jim Penman
- Jim Penman has an estimated net worth (2020) in the range of $10 million to $100 million. Most of his fortune comes from his business.
- While his salary is not available, his company rakes in more than $500 million per year. He started his business with a $24 investment while he was pursuing a doctorate.
- Other than this, he is also a philanthropist who has donated millions to research.
- In fact, he has invested millions in CRISPR to research genetics.
- Penman has been married 4 times. He is married as of 2020 but has not revealed the name or details of his current wife, however, he has 11 children from his various relationships.
- The businessman and his family live a humble life in Australia.
- Jim’s Mowing owner Penman is a researcher and has been active in researching human culture and behavior.
- The businessman was accused of sending a racist letter to Lidia Thorpe, the Senator from the Indigenous Greens. She revealed the letter in detail inside the senate.
- He has denied sending the letter but the matter is yet to be investigated.
- Allegedly, he told the senator to ‘get off her fat black a**’.