Michaela Furney is well-known for being Jimmy Doherty‘s wife. Professionally, she has been best described as a television personality who has appeared in a total of six different television shows, all hosted by her own husband. Currently, she and her husband own their own farm named Essex Pig Company in Suffolk.
|Parents||Lieutenant Colonel father|
|Husband||Jimmy Doherty (m. 2009)|
Previously, she used to work as a production assistant at Shine but now, she only features in the shows hosted by her husband. All of the shows that she has appeared in are Jimmy’s Farm, Back on Jimmy’s Farm, Richard & Judy, Jimmy’s Farm Diaries, Farming Heroes, and Country Tracks. Talking about their married life, the couple had met in the year 2002 and seven years later, in 2009, Michaela Furney completed the wedding rituals with Jimmy on their own farm.
10 Facts on Michaela Furney:
- Michaela Furney’s exact age is said to be 42 years old.
- Furthermore, she had worked in her husband’s shows, Return to Jamie’s Kitchen, and Jamie’s Kitchen as a researcher.
- Currently, we do not know how tall she is and how much she actually weighs.
- To read her bio, you can visit Michaela Furney’s official IMDb page as no wiki sites have ever been written under her name.
- Moving on with their family life, the couple shares a total of four children together now. They all are daughters and were born in the period between 2010 and 2018.
- Talking about her early life, she was actually born in Hong Kong, and later, she was raised in Nepal.
- As per official sources, her father had been a Lieutenant Colonel in the 7th Gurkha.
- However, her nationality is taken as British as she has lived her entire life in the UK since her arrival from Nepal.
- Moreover, we can surely find Michaela Furney on Instagram where she has earned nearly 6.5 thousand followers until now.
- Also, her estimated net worth is currently under calculation and will be published as soon as possible.