Stefane Zamorano is an American personality popular as a celebrity spouse. She is best known for being the wife of popular political commentator and stand-up comedian James Patrick Anthony Dore who is known more by the name Jimmy Dore. Everybody knows Stefane Zamorano by the identity of her husband rather than her own work.
Stefane, although she is popular, she has kept herself very low profile away from the media. And because of that, you will not find much information about her. However, we’ve collected a few facts which will definitely help you to know her more.
|Birthday||July 17, 1963|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Education||University of Irvine|
— Stef Zamorano (@miserablelib) September 23, 2020
10 Facts On Stefane Zamorano
- Professionally, Stefane Zamorano is an actress and comedian.
- She is best known for her work in movies like Chump Change of 2000, First Nations Comedy Experience of 2018, and Rennie’s Landing of 2001.
- Before starting her career as an actress, she used to teach English at the Crescenta Valley High School.
- Stefane attended the University of Irvine and she graduated from there with a Bachelor’s degree in Theatre Arts.
- There is no information available about Stefane’s parents and family members.
- She was born on the 17th day of July 1963. And as of 2020, she is 57 years of age.
- Stefane is married to comedian Jimmy Dore. Her husband is best known for hosting the popular show The Jimmy Dore Show.
- Her husband Jimmy does the stand-up comedy on subjects like Religion, politics, popular culture, American culture, and current events. Moreover, his genre of comedy is a political satire and observational comedy.
- Stefane is estimated to have a net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2020. She has earned and collected such huge net worth from her career as an actress.
- You can find Stefane Zamorano on Twitter @miserablelib. She has a total of 27.3k followers.