Jimmy Spithill net worth and earnings revealed. Get to know all the details in the article below.
Jimmy Spithill is an Australian yachtsman. He won America’s Cup in the year 2010, playing for the BMW Oracle Racing team. Furthermore, he was able to defend the title for two consecutive years. He has been the skipper of LDV Comanche, who won the Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race in 2017.
Jimmy Spithill Net Worth Revealed
Jimmy Spithill has a net worth of $31 million as per the sources.
Jimmy has been playing as a yachtsman for quite some time now, and he receives a huge paycheck. Furthermore, he also earns by promoting different brands as well.
Spithill Age: How old is he?
Jimmy Spithill’s age is 41 years old as of 2021.
He was born in the year 1979 in Sydney, Australia, and he grew up in his hometown. He celebrates his birthday every year on the 28th of June.
|Birthday||June 28, 1979|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Net Worth||$31 million USD|
Facts on Jimmy Spithill
- Jimmy Spithill holds an Australian nationality. He currently resides in Sydney, Australia, alongside his wife and children.
- Jimmy Spithill’s wife’s name is Jeniffer Spithill. Further details about his wife are yet unavailable.
- Jimmy started his professional career back in the year 2000, playing with the Young Australia team. With his talents, he soon became the youngest helmsman, just at the age of 20.
- Spithill has won two competitions to date. He won the gold medal in 2005 playing for the Match racing.
- Talking about his family, he has two sons. Besides his wife and sons, further details about his family members are unavailable.
- Jimmy Spithill is available on social media platforms, including Twitter and Instagram. In fact, there are around 43.1k followers on his Instagram account.
- Jimmy has his dedicated Wikipedia page. All the details regarding his personal as well as professional life are mentioned on his page.