Jo Eaton-Kent is a British actor, musician, composer, and talented drag artist. Jo identifies as a non-binary, which means Jo’s identity is genderqueer and is not exclusively masculine or feminine. Jo Eaton-Kent identifies as they or she.
Eaton-Kent made their debut with Don’t Forget The Driver, BBC’s Two series, in 2019. They went to the Rose Bruford College of Theatre & Performance, UK. Jo stars with big names such as Toby Jones, Claire Rushbrook, and Marcia Warren. Jo Eaton-Kent is also known for The Watch (2020).
Quick Facts: Jo Eaton-Kent: Get To Know The Watch 2020 Actor
|Education||Rose Bruford College of Theatre & Performance|
— Jo Eaton-Kent #EndIntersexSurgery (@ReallyEatonKent) December 31, 2020
10 Facts You Should Know About Jo Eaton-Kent
- The exact age and date of birth of Jo Eaton-Kent are not known. By the looks of the pictures, they might be in their 20s.
- Jo Eaton-Kent appears as Constable Cheery in the TV series, The Watch. The show is inspired by Terry Pratchett’s fantasy novel series, Discworld. The Watch premiered on January 3, 2021.
- Jo Eaton-Kent’s sexuality is identified as non-binary, which is a gender identity that cannot be labeled as completely male or female. Jo Eaton-Kent prefers the pronouns they or she.
- They have been active on Twitter since May 2018. Jo has 614 followers on the platform. They have over 1.7k tweets as of January 2021.
- Jo Eaton-Kent does not have an Instagram bio as they are not active on Instagram.
- How old tall is Jo Eaton-Kent? The exact height of the British actor has not been revealed. But they seem to be around 6 feet tall.
- Jo Eaton-Kent is very private about their dating life and has not revealed the name of their partner. It is unknown if they are dating anyone.
- The British actor does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to them. There are few Wiki-bio pages about Jo Eaton-Kent.
- Jo Eaton-Kent is a musician and composer who has worked as a pit musician in the production, West Side Story for National Youth Music Theatre.
- They are also a drag artist who performed in several stage productions such as Twelfth Night, Mermaids, and Assassins.