Jo Galloway does a little bit of everything. She is very talented and is a legitimate “jack of all trades”. Galloway is an actress, singer, dancer as well as a voice actress. She has academically trained in this as well as her long involvement in the field has given her enough time to sharpen the skills to be even better.
Galloway has a website of herself where she has written a little bit about her life and her qualifications. It also has her contact details and anyone who is interested to work with her can use this website to contact her. She came from a family of actors and wanted to be an actress from a very small age. Even though she hasn’t landed a big gig for herself, she has been able to do some great roles.
|Education||Waterfront Theatre School|
Am I the only person who sings Offspring’s “Keep ‘Em Separated” every time I use this? Seriously. Every. Time. pic.twitter.com/95DlCCdNON
— Jo Galloway (@JoGalloway7) May 9, 2019
10 Facts On Jo Galloway
- Jo Galloway is still young. That’s the only thing I will say about her age because I don’t have the information about her age.
- She is originally from Cape Town in South Africa. She grew up there and had a wonderful childhood in the beautiful nation.
- I have to say, regrettably, I am unaware of her birthday as Jo has never celebrated her birthday publicly. Thus, I am unable to deduce her zodiac sign.
- Galloway has founded an entertainment company called Sho Works Entertainment.
- She also teaches younger people to dance and act. She has a legitimate degree that allows her to be a teacher.
- Jo went to Waterfront Theatre School in Cape Town and earned her qualifications to be a dance teacher.
- She is also a writer and director. Check out her YouTube channel and see these movies she has put out.
- She doesn’t have a Wikipedia. We also don’t know how tall she really is even though she really is magnificent.
- Jo doesn’t have an Instagram account.
- Jo Galloway is married but we don’t know her husband’s name.