Joachim Paul Assböck is a popular actor who had kicked off his professional acting career back in the year 1993 when he appeared as Gestapo Clerk Klaus Tauber in a popular television series named Schindler’s List. Since then, he has already made appearances in almost 132 different movies as well as television series. Some of her most popular shows include Schindler’s List, Equilibrium, The Book Thief, etc.
|Name||Joachim Paul Assböck|
|Birthday||October 26, 1965|
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches|
|Profession||Actor, Stunt Artist|
|Net Worth||$400 thousand|
|Education||The Kreuzgasse Grammar School, Max Reinhardt Seminar|
Also, he is popularly known as a stunt artist who had worked as a stunt performer in the show named Equilibrium. As of 2020, he recently appeared in the movie named Charlatan playing the role of Fritz Kiesewetter. Also, he is soon to appear in his various projects that include Die Insider, The Woddafucka Thing, Kaliningrader Quest, and Faction II: Blooden Gold.
10 Facts on Joachim Paul Assböck:
- According to Joachim Paul Assböck’s Wikipedia, he has been currently living in Berlin, Germany.
- Even though he currently lives in Berlin, he was born in Cologne, and thus, his nationality is German.
- Since Joachim Paul Assböck was born on October 26, 1965, his current age is exactly 55 years.
- As per his IMDb profile, Joachim Paul Assböck has a height of approximately 5 feet and 9 inches.
- Also, we have found out that he weighs around 180 lbs (81 kg) currently.
- Moreover, Joachim Paul Assböck doesn’t seem to be active on the popular social media platform called Instagram.
- However, he can be found active on Facebook and has managed to earn a total of 288 fans following.
- From Net Worth Post, we have found out that Joachim Paul Assböck’s estimated net worth is approximately $400 thousand.
- Although we are very well known that he is a married man, we have not been able to find Joachim Paul Assböck’s wife yet.
- But, we do know that the couple shares a son together whose name is Adrian Goessel.