Joanna Bobin is a very popular actress who is known for her acting work in various movies and television series like The Brothers Grimsby, Alice Through The Looking Glass, Gunpowder Milkshake, Secret Diary of a Call Girl, etc. She had made her acting debut back in the year 1982 when she appeared as Sophie in the television series named Take Three Women.
|Height||5 feet and 8 inches|
|Profession||Actress, Writer, Dancer, Voice-over Artist|
|Net Worth||$1.7 million|
Currently, she has been very busy with the post-production of her upcoming 2021 movie named Gunpowder Milkshake where she will be playing the role of Rose. Apart from being an actress, she is very popular as a voice-over artist too.
10 Facts on Joanna Bobin:
- Joanna Bobin, the popular actress has been currently playing the role of Lady Cowper in the television series named Bridgerton (2020).
- Since we earlier confirmed that Joanna Bobin has not been married, we believe that she is still looking for a husband who promises to keep her happy.
- Currently, we are not really sure about Joanna Bobin’s age but we can definitely say that she is in her forties right now.
- Even if you fail to find Joanna Bobin’s Wikipedia, there is no need to worry about that as this article provides every single piece of information about her.
- Joanna is not much active on social media platforms. She is not present on Instagram.
- However, we do know that she stands at a height of approximately 5 feet and 8 inches.
- Speaking about her family, she was born to David Bobin, a late journalist.
- Also, we have known that she has a brother named James Bobin who is a popular film director.
- Joanna was both the writer and actor in Permanently Temporary, which was directed by her brother James.
- Joanna is a multi-talented lady. Apart from her acting career, she is also well-known as a writer and dancer.